CJN To Swear -In 18 New Appeal Court Justices On Monday
The recently appointed 18 Court Of Appeal Justices, will on Monday, be sworn -in by the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN), Justice Ibrahim Muhammad.
The CJN in a letter addressed to the Chief Judge of FCT Abuja and signed by the Chief Registrar, Hadizatu Mustapha, reads: “the CJN invites your lordship to the swearing in ceremony of the following justices of the Court of appeal Abuja on Monday, 28th June, 2021 by 10 A.M at the Main court room of the Supreme Court of Nigeria”.
The names of the new appointees with their states of origin are:
1. Mohammed Danjuma (Niger State)
2. Muhammad Ibrahim Sirajo (Plateau)
3. Abdul-Azeez Waziri (Adamawa)
4. Yusuf A. Bashir (Taraba)
5. Usman A. Musale (Yobe)
6. Ibrahim Wakili Jauro (Yobe)
7. Abba Bello Mohammed (Kano State)
8. Bature Isah Gafai (Katsina)
9. Danlami Zama Senchi (Kebbi)
10. Mohammed Lawal Abubakar (Sokoto)
11. Hassan Muslim Sule (Zamfara)
12. Kenneth Ikechukwu Amadi (Imo)
13. Peter Oyinkenimiemi Affen (Bayelsa)
14. Sybil Onyeji Gbagi (Delta)
15. Olasunbo Goodluck (Lagos)
16. Adebukola Banjoko (Ogun)
17. Olabode Adegbehingbe (Ondo) and
18. Bola Samuel Ademola (Ondo)
Please accept the kind regards of the Chief Justice of Nigeria.