Ethiopian Airlines yesterday landed safely at the Kaduna International Airport despite insinuations by doubtingThomases that it may not be possible following the threat by some foreign airlines not to operate to the airport.
This development makes the Africa most successful airline , the first foreign carrier to land at the alternate airport .
The pictures below completes the story.
* Ethiopian Airways Boeing 787-800 Dreamliner aircraft taking the traditional water shower shortly after landing at the Kaduna International Airport
* Minister of State, Aviation Senator Hadi Sirika and Managing director of Nigeria Airspace Management Agency (NAMA), Captain Fola Akinkuotu with the Ethiopian Airline crew after the aircraft landed
* Director General of the Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA), Capt. Usman Mukhar and the Managing Director Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) in the Ethiopian Airways aircraft
* Aviation security personnel screening passengers at Kaduna International Airport
* Security Check at the Kaduna International Airport